*Link back to the blogger who tagged me.
*Answer the ten questions he gives me.
*Nominate ten others and ask them ten questions.
*Let those nominees know they were tagged.
1. What is your current project?
My current project is temporarily called Two Sisters.
2. What is your main character’s name?
I have two. Malia and Gwendolyn.
3. What is your main character’s fears?
Malia has a lot, but Gwen is afraid of losing those she loves.
4. How far are you in your latest project/book?
I’m about 22k in, and it’s only going to be about 30k.
5. Are you doing NaNoWriMo?
Yes! I wouldn’t miss it.
6. If so, what are you aiming for?
I’m going for 50k, as always.
7. List your five favorite books
Those are classified, since I cannot decide.
8. What is your characters strengths?
Gwendolyn is brave, and Malia is encouraging.
9. What does your Character like doing?
Gwendolyn loves archery. Malia loves reading.
10. In your latest project, has anyone died yet?
Gwendolyn faked her death, but then ______ did really die….
Now for my questions!
1. Are you a writer?
2. What genre do you write?
3. What is the name of your first novel?
4. What is the name of your main character from any of your stories?
5. What makes people like your character?
6. IS your character likable?
7. Do you like your character?
8. Is my puppy annoying?
9. Are blue frogs pink?
10. Do you understand the understanding that understands what I understand to make you understand?
Everyone who reads this. That should be around ten people, right?
P.S. I’m back in Africa!