Hello, all! I’ve been awarded this lovely award by Wild Horse! Thank you, Wild Horse.
~ The Rules ~
1. Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger- Nominate 11 bloggers
3. Set questions for the nominated bloggers.
Well, here are eleven facts ’bout me….
1. I have brown hair that rarely is ever down or anything but in a braid.
2. I have brown eyes.
3. I enjoy staying up all night.
4. If someone were to ask me on the spot what grade I was in, I probably wouldn’t be able to answer without asking my mom.
5. I’m currently reading A Draw of Kings by Patrick W. Carr.
6. Excess travel scenes in books bother me. A lot. Y’know, like all the travel scenes in A Draw of Kings.
7. My kitten has been ignoring me.
8. I am quite talented at changing baby diapers.
9. I am currently eating vegetable chowder.
10. I am writing a tragedy.
11. I sunburn. A lot.
Now for the questions asked of me….
Tea or Coffee?
Coffee. Unless there’s an offer of Mountain Dew, then I’m torn between Mountain Dew and coffee.
Book or Movie?
Pasta or Pizza?
Since I’m allergic to both, I really can’t choose. I don’t remember really well what either tastes like real, so I really can’t say which I like better.
Green or Purple?
Do you like Horses?
Somewhat. I would probably be more interested in them if I spent more time around them, but there aren’t horses here, so that isn’t an option.
Currently we have four cats and three dogs. Don’t really know if three of the cats are still alive, but really, really hoping.
Writing or Drawing?
Writing. I’m a horrid artist.
Three sisters(one’s Liberian), one brother. And a mum and dad, and my Liberian sister’s son. And my cats and dogs, of course.
School or Homeschool?
Hot or Cold?
Dark or Light?
Now, I nominate….
I know it says to nominate eleven people, so I have nominated as many as I could think of that check my blog, and if I missed anyone, to add it up to eleven, anyone who wants to do this tag can.
Now for my questions….
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What book coming out soon are you most excited about?
3. Do you like Mountain Dew(if you don’t, I’ll still forgive you… maybe :P)
4. Who is your favorite author?
5. What is your favorite series?
6. What is your favorite stand-alone novel?
7. Do you like cats?
8. What is your opinion of dogs?
9. What is your favorite state(In America)
10. Spicy food or sweet food?
11. What is your favorite movie?
Anyway, thanks for reading!