I got tagged with an Alice in Wonderland tag by the Notebook Sisters!
1. Just Alice: What book cover(s) has made you super curious?
Amish Vampires in Space by Kerry Nietz.
2. Mad Hatter: List the craziest character(s) you’ve ever read.
Ummm… Can’t say. There are a lot.
3. Red Queen, Off With Your Head! What book have you felt like beheading?
“I love this book’s ending so much I hate it” beheading or “I hate this horrible book” beheading? For the first, lots of books. For the second, Archimedes and the Door of Science by Jeanne Bendick. That book is soooo boring. *shudders*
4. White Rabbit: What books or series have been insanely popular but you’ve been “late” to pick them up?
Cinder by Marissa Meyer. And then there’s the fact I haven’t read half the insanely popular books(example: The Hunger Games, Twilight, Divergent, etcetera)…..
5. Caterpillar: What’s the most confusing book you’ve read?
Reapers by Brian Davis was kind of confusing, but The Memory Lights by K.M. Weiland was so confusing I had to read it twice before comprehending it.
6. Dormouse: What was the last book that sent you to sleep?
A school book. Forgot the name.
7. Cheshire Cat: Book that made you laugh and smile?
Every book in the Tales of Goldstone Wood series? 😀
8. Knave of Hearts: Most recent character who stole your heart?
As in: “AWESOME character!!!!!” or “Goodness, I have a crush on this character”. If it’s the latter, I’ve never had a crush, whether fictional or real. For the first…. Eanrin the Bard from the Tales of Goldstone Wood, probably.
9. Jabberwocky: Best villain you’ve read this year?
Mara Jade from Timothy Zahn’s Star Wars books. She’s a villain(kinda…)/
10. Down the Rabbit Hole: What’s the latest book/series/author that’s completely swallowed your interest?
Ummm….. The Book Thief(Markus Zusak)? The Chronicles of Zion(Bodie Thoene)? The Dark Wolf(J.M. Christian)?
See y’all later!
P.S. The title quote is from Alice in Wonderland.