This book drew me in with a refreshing, new plot, a familiar character, and new love, and is by far my favorite of the Everstone Chronicles!
1. Lawry!!! He’s so great.
2. The plot of this book is just really great. Well paced and suspenseful!
3. Vance! I loved how rude he was and how he changed from a rude guy to someone special. I can’t wait for his story!
4. Meredith! She was loyal and torn and really quite a good character.
5. I loved the love in this story. It was unexpected and sweet.
6. I was glued to this book! I couldn’t leave it alone until I finished it.
7. I love the cover on this book! It is really beautiful.
8. Wynn! She was sweet and lovely and a great addition to the book.
9. Garrett and Ainsley! I loved how their story developed within Meredyth and Lawry’s.
10. The loved the romance! Carrying on with the things I loved with the last book.
11. The emotion! The emotional stakes are definitely raised in this book.
12. Again, the first person. I just love that Dawn wrote her books in first person.
1. The book was confusing while I figured out a few things.
FOR THE PARENTS
INTIMACY/KISSING – Meredyth gave her virtue to Vance, which was important for the plot. It’s implied, but not shown. Also some mild kissing and innuendos.
CUSSING – Nothing to report!
VIOLENCE – This book is a bit more violent. People are shot. Someone dies.