Psst! Look at me. I’m stealing a book tag off of YouTube. (Original Tag: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hij7lxWcBAY )
1. Totally should’ve gotten a sequel
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I kind of want to know how Liesel lives her life after everything that happened? But I almost don’t wish it, because I don’t want anyone to ruin The Book Thief.
2. Totally should’ve had a spin off series
The Chronicles of Prydain by Lloyd Alexander. But only written by Lloyd Alexander, because only he knows the complexities of Prydain.
3. An author who totally should write more books
Brandon Sanderson! I know he’s writing more books, but I want more from him always.
4. A character who totally should’ve ended up with someone else
CHAOL WESTFALL. Oh sorry. Did I scream that? Oops. Also CELAENA SARDOTHIEN. Oh my. There I go again
5. Totally should’ve ended differently
Siren’s Song by Mary Weber! I really disliked the trope at the end of this.
6. Totally should’ve had a movie franchise
The Tales of Goldstone Wood by Anne Elisabeth Stengl. There are so many and they are perfeeeect!
7. Totally should’ve had a TV show
The Redwall books by Brian Jacques! I love these so much.
8. Totally should’ve had only one point of view
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas. Ugh, PLEASE throw Manon out the window.
9. Totally should have a cover change
The Eyes of E’veria series by Serena Chase. I mean, the first two covers are okay, but the last two???No. Just no.
10. Totally should’ve kept the original covers
The Seahorse Legacy by Serena Chase. ‘Nuff said.
11. Totally should’ve stopped at book one
I don’t feel that strongly about any series to make it stop at book one. But the Splintered series by AG Howard COULD HAVE. 🙂