Welcome back to the heist. I trust none of you betrayed the secrets of this grand heist to the world. You can check out the original video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcZFaBgg7xw .
Would you rather…
1. Read only trilogies or stand-alones?
Trilogies?? I think
2. Read only female or male authors?
Female. Most of the authors I read are female, so it works out.
3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
As much as I love physical bookstores like Barnes & Noble, my wallet loves Amazon. So I’n going with Amazon.
4. All books become movies or T.V. shows?
TV shows, probably. They’re enjoyable to watch.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
Five books per week! I normally read a ton so that works out.
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
OMW. This is so hard. Probably professional reviewer???
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
New ones. I love my favorite books, but I don’t want to ruin my love for them by constantly rereading them.
8. Be a librarian or book seller?
Book seller! I’ve always wanted to sell books. Then I get my book-buying rush without feeling bad about buying a ton of books.
9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
My favorite. There are always more books of my favorite genre coming out!
10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
Oh, this is a hard one. Eesh. Probably ebooks? I lovelovelove physical books, but ebooks are easier for me to read.
So that’s it! I hope you all were sufficiently entertained. I enjoyed doing this. I tag Sarah @ Dreams and Dragons and Carlyn @ A Thousand Capacities.