Welcome back, y’all, to the last BookTube Tags post for April. I hope you’ve enjoyed it. IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE POSTING THIS SERIES COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME.
Let’s get on with the tag.
(Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nDR6y6C_y8 )
1. You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres – contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han, The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson, and instead of a non-fiction I’d take the sequel to To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. I’d also take Spark by Holly Schindler.
2. You’re at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don’t like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren’t big on reading – what book is it?
The Selection by Kiera Cass is a really easy read and has plenty of books in the series to keep the person reading. Plus there’s a great main character and swoony heros.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?
I’d love to answer with The Book Thief, but that book is de-press-ing. So probably my friend Sierra Abrams’ book The Color Project. It isn’t happy-go-lucky, but I love it to bits.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?
Well, considering I’m still a teenager, any ARC. Or maybe The Book Thief.
5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?
6. Your house has been robbed! Don’t worry – everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What’s the book you really hope is safe?
Any book on my favorites shelf, maybe The Book Thief, The Heir, The Tales of Goldstone Wood, or Fairest.
7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
I would love to say I’d go with option a, but honestly, knowing myself, and depending on my mood, I’d go for option b or c.
That’s all I’ve got. I am tagging Carlyn @ A Thousand Capacities and Sierra @ Yearning to Read.
*randomly throws glitter on Carlyn and Sierra* *disappears*